Terms & Conditions
HOME > SHOP > TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Skintuition ltd and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Skintuition ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Skintuition Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 263 Frimley Green Road, Camberley, Surrey GU16 6LD. Our company registration number is 9556113. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
VISITING THE CLINIC
At Skintuition Ltd we cannot accept responsibility for children in any of our clinics or hospitals, we would therefore politely request that you refrain from bringing children with you for health and safety reasons. We understand however that under certain circumstances this is unavoidable, in these circumstances please ensure there is a parent or guardian available to supervise the child at all times. Thank you.
The Skintuition Ltd aims to provide all Patients with the highest standards of care and customer service. If we fail to achieve this, we listen carefully and respond to complaints swiftly. Please contact email@example.com or phone 01189207040 to discuss your individual case.
The Skintuition Ltd hopes that you are absolutely delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on all good returned to us within seven (7) days of your receipt of goods.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO OBTAIN A REFUND
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 6122492. You will need to provide full details of your customer order number, which is provided in the documentation that arrives with your order, together with details of the items you wish to return
Please return your package by recorded delivery (retaining your recorded delivery as proof of postage).
We are unable to offer refunds; replacements or exchanges on any opened or used goods. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund; replacement or exchange has been processed. During busy periods please allow a maximum of 30 working days for you refund, replacement or exchange to be processed.
Skintuition Ltd will refund your payment for the goods through the original payment method.
All products may be returned if they are returned within seven (7) days of the order placement or the receipt of the goods in an unopened condition in the original packaging.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Skintuition Ltd will only post products to UK mainland.
Some of our products contain ingredients, which are not suitable for people who have Nuts and Seeds, Aspirin or Mushroom allergies, or are not suitable whilst pregnant or lactating. Any product this applies to will have a message noted next to it.
Out of stock
We try to provide the best service for our customers by having all of our products in stock, however especially during busy periods such as Christmas our stock can run low. If you order a product, which is out of stock, you will be notified by one of our customer service team members via email where you will be offered a refund or asked if you are happy to wait until the item is back in stock. If you choose to wait until the product is back in stock, we will notify you by email when the product is in our warehouse and an estimated dispatch date for your order. Where possible, we will try to give you a time frame as to when we will be fully stocked with your requested item again.
This policy is only applicable to purchases made online.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
If you have any other questions or queries, please contact email@example.com or call 0800 6122492.